How to Leave an Insightful Comment
Hello bloggers! today I am going to describe to you how to leave an insightful comment on my blog. If you read any of my posts or pages and are intrigued to write a comment, just follow these simple steps.
Steps to Leave a Comment
- Firstly, if you are on my main page, scroll down to the bottom of my post and you should see a phrase along the lines of “LEAVE A COMMENT” or “2 Comments” for example.
- Secondly, you will have to click on this phrase.
- Thirdly, you should get redirected to a new page with my post you were just reading.
- Fourthly, scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see a comment box where you can go and leave your comment.
- Lastly, to submit your comment just click the “Post Comment” button below the comment box.
*For pages you automatically already have the comment box at the bottom of the page so start from step 4*
I would like the comments that you would post on my blog to be insightful and posted with care. If I am to spend time approving and replying to your comments I would appreciate it if you could spend some time on the other end as well.
These comments consist of things such as questions, suggestions, feedback, and a little bit about yourself. I enjoy to read comments like these because they make me feel like my blog is appreciated and I get to meet and learn about someone new.
Comments I Would Put in the Trash:
I am glad to see that I have yet to see a comment that I would put in the trash on my blog but a comment that I would would consist of things such as negative comments, spam, a comment that looks like little effort was put into making it, and inappropriate comments.